How to Hire and Coach Top Sales Reps
Wednesday - April 10th, 2013 9:00 AM
Facilitator: Jan Foster
Cost: $105 UEA members/ $135 non-members
Location: UEA Building, 906 NE 19th Avenue, Portland
Time: 9:00 a.m. – Noon
Are your sales reps delivering on the promises they made when you hired them? Many employers discover too late that their salespeople do a far better job of selling themselves than they do of selling the company's products or services. How does this happen?
- Sales reps are great at telling stories, so they interview well.
- Many hiring mangers assume that "if you know how to sell, you can sell anything."
- Interviewers often don't know what questions to ask candidates.
- Many companies hire based on referrals and experience while neglecting other factors.
Attend our workshop with sales and hiring expert Jan Foster to find out how to help your existing sales reps perform better and how to make the best hiring decisions in the future. You will:
- Learn how to interview candidates to reduce unpleasant surprises down the road.
- Find out how to help new reps start producing right away.
- Use a sample assessment tool to explore great hiring practices.
- Discuss various sales topics with the trainer and other workshop participants.