Employee Assistance Plan
An employee’s job performance is often affected by their family, financial or other personal problems. An Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) provides services to help your employees privately resolve issues that may interfere with work, family and life. Our EAP is offered through Reliant Behavioral Health (RBH).
The EAP offers confidential services to employees and their dependents, living at or away from home, and all household members, related or not. RBH offers a wide range of services, including:
- Confidential counseling – up to 3 face-to-face counseling sessions for each new issue, including family, relationships, stress, anxiety and other common challenges.
- 24-hour crisis help – toll-free access for employees or their family members experiencing a crisis.
- RBH eAccess – convenient access to online consultations with licensed counselors.
Life Balance Resources
- Legal services – a free, half-hour consultation, by phone or in-person, followed by a 25 percent discount on legal fees. Legal services are not provided for any employment-related issues.
- Will preparation – a free, simple kit for completion, returned for review by a legal professional.
- Mediation services – free consultations for personal, family, and non-work-related issues such as divorce, neighbor disputes or real estate. A discount of 25 percent is available if a professional mediator is retained.
- Financial services – free telephone consultations for financial issues such as debt counseling, budgeting and college or retirement planning. A discount of 25 percent is available if a CPA is retained.
- Home ownership program – free support and information about making smarter choices when shopping for a new home, making financing or refinancing decisions, relocating, or selling a home.
- Identity theft services – support in planning the recovery process for restoring your identity and credit after an incident.
- Personal advantage – life balance website with current articles on health conditions, tools for parenting, health topic movies, and other interactive tools including access to more than 50 online trainings.
- Wellness resources – MyRBH.com includes wellness assessments, goal setting and tracking, blogs, and fun co-worker challenges.
- Worksite services – telephonic supervisor consultations, on-site orientations, topical trainings, critical incident response, and online supervisor resources.
RBH will tailor a plan to fit your organization’s needs and help develop policies related to an EAP. For more information about setting up an EAP in your workplace, just contact us! You can also obtain more information about RBH at www.reliantbh.com.